Agreement between user and Industry Capability Network
The Industry Capability Network website is comprised of various web pages operated by Industry Capability Network.
The Industry Capability Network website is offered to you conditioned on your acceptance without modification of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein. Your use of the Industry Capability Network website constitutes your agreement to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Industry Capability Network reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and notices under which the Industry Capability Network website is offered, including but not limited to the charges associated with the use of the Industry Capability Network website.
Links to third party sites
The Industry Capability Network website may contain links to other websites (‘Linked Sites’). The Linked Sites are not under the control of Industry Capability Network and Industry Capability Network is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site. Industry Capability Network is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any Linked Site. Industry Capability Network is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Industry Capability Network of the site or any association with its operators, or any associated organisation, product or service.
No unlawful or prohibited use
As a condition of your use of the Industry Capability Network website, you warrant to Industry Capability Network that you will not use the Industry Capability Network website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the Industry Capability Network website in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Industry Capability Network website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Industry Capability Network website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the Industry Capability Network websites.
Use of communication services
The Industry Capability Network website may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, news groups, forums, communities, personal web pages, calendars, and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, ‘Communication Services’), you agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name,material or information
- upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer
- advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters
- download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent
- violate any applicable laws or regulations.
Industry Capability Network has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, Industry Capability Network reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. Industry Capability Network reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
Industry Capability Network reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in Industry Capability Network’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or your children in any Communication Service. Industry Capability Network does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, Industry Capability Network specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorised Industry Capability Network spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of Industry Capability Network.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
Materials provided to Industry Capability Network or posted at any Industry Capability Network website
Industry Capability Network does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to Industry Capability Network (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any Industry Capability Network website or its associated services (collectively ‘Submissions’). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you are granting Industry Capability Network, its affiliated companies and necessary sub licensees permission to use your Submission in connection with the operation of their internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your Submission; and to publish your name in connection with your Submission.
No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your Submission, as provided herein. Industry Capability Network is under no obligation to post or use any Submission you may provide and may remove any Submission at any time in Industry Capability Network’s sole discretion.
By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your Submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the Submissions.
Material for general use
The material on this website is provided for general information only, and on the understanding that Industry Capability Network is not providing professional advice on a particular matter.
The material may include the views or recommendations of third parties, and does not necessarily reflect the views of Industry Capability Network, or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
The information on the public supplier search in ICN Gateway is not suitable nor acceptable for the purposes of enquiring of Industry Capability Network of advice for the purposes of EPBS or TCO or any other process that requires a third party to provide advice based upon advice received from Industry Capability Network or its agents.
This website contains information that is intended for general use. In addition, errors or omissions can occur in the preparation of web pages. Therefore, before relying on the material, users should ensure they independently verify its completeness, accuracy, relevance for their purposes and that it is up-to-date.
The user should obtain appropriate independent professional advice before any action or decision is taken on the basis of any material on this website.
Users of this website are also directed to our Privacy Statement.
Agreement to allow release of certain information
It is a necessary requirement of operating the Industry Capability Network website and to maximise the benefits available to users that some of the information you have provided is made available to third parties who may wish to use your products or service. By using this website you are agreeing to Industry Capability Network making this information available to third parties.
The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the Industry Capability Network website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Industry Capability Network and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the Industry Capability Network website at any time. Advice received via the Industry Capability Network website should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
Industry Capability Network and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the Industry Capability Network website for any purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided ‘as is’ without warranty or condition of any kind. Industry Capability Network and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
Service contact: email@example.com
Industry Capability Network reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the Industry Capability Network website and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. General. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the Australian Capital Territory (‘ACT’) and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in the ACT in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Industry Capability Network website. Use of the Industry Capability Network website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Industry Capability Network as a result of this agreement or use of the Industry Capability Network website. Industry Capability Network’s performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of Industry Capability Network’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the Industry Capability Network website or information provided to or gathered by Industry Capability Network with respect to such use.
If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect.
Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and Industry Capability Network with respect to the Industry Capability Network website and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and Industry Capability Network with respect to the Industry Capability Network website. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in English.
Use of ICN Gateway
- Access to and entitlement to use ICN Gateway is by an annual subscription payable by the due date to ICN Limited.
- Access to and use of ICN Gateway will not be granted until all fees payable have been received by ICN Limited.
- It is the subscriber’s responsibility to ensure that information provided is accurate and follows the specification and guidelines provided by ICN Limited. Initial setup and alterations in the future to the subscriber’s company profile will be verified by ICN Limited before posting onto ICN Gateway. It is the responsibility of the subscriber to load the company data ready for ICN Limited verification.
- Subscribers may increase their subscription level at any time as new products become available, but no refunds will be made for cancelled subscriptions or reduced usage levels.
- Only password holders may use the ICN Limited sites and services.
- ICN Limited reserves the right to alter ICN Gateway or change the annual subscription fee from time to time. Any such changes will be advised on the ICN Gateway website.
- ICN Limited may wish to update or change these terms and conditions from time to time to reflect changes in ICN Gateway, changes in the law, or for other good reasons. ICN Limited reserves the right to make these changes and you will be notified of these changes on the Gateway user’s login page. You are responsible for reviewing the changes to the terms and conditions. Continued use of ICN Gateway after any such change shall constitute your consent to such change. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features that change or improve ICN Gateway Premium shall be subject to these terms and conditions, as modified from time to time.
- Subscribers must avoid bringing ICN Gateway into disrepute, avoid any tampering with ICN Limited material and ensure that ICN Limited intellectual property rights are protected at all times.
Copyright and trademark notices
All contents of the Industry Capability Network website are: © 2010 ICNL ABN 85 068 571 513 and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
The material contained on this website constitutes Industry Capability Network copyright and is intended for your general use and information. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only (retaining this notice, and any headers and footers) for your personal, non-commercial use or use within your organisation. You may distribute any copies of downloaded material in unaltered, complete form only (retaining this notice, and any headers and footers). All other rights are reserved.
Requests for further authorisation should be directed to:
Industry Capability Network Limited
37 Geils Court
Deakin ACT 2600
PO Box 130
Deakin West ACT 2600
Phone: 02 6285 2033
Fax: 02 6285 2842
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
The example companies, organisations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organisation, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Organisations outside Australia and New Zealand
For organisations outside Australia and New Zealand, the Premium package on ICN Gateway is available to purchase (excluding the Public Profile feature). Organisations outside Australia and New Zealand are not eligible for the Basic, Be Seen and Be Compelling packages. GST is payable on all invoices.