Start Date: 4 August 2022
End Date: 4 August 2022
Start Time: 5:30 pm
End Time: 7:30 pm
Djilang Alliance and ICN Victoria invite local small and medium enterprises to attend the upcoming Project Industry Briefing and learn more about this exciting new rail project for Geelong – the South Geelong to Waurn Ponds Duplication.
Join us in a virtual presentation platform to hear how you can become involved in the procurement process, with in depth presentations from the Djilang Alliance team, ICN Victoria and Rail Projects Victoria:
- Rail Projects Victoria (RPV) – Project update
- Project Director – Project overview
- Alliance Manager – Workforce Development Manager Details of packages for Project
- Industry Adviser | ICN Victoria – Gateway Page presentation
- Social Procurement Policy Adviser| ICN Victoria – Social Procurement presentation
There is the opportunity to stay after the presentations for a networking session, which we highly recommend as you will be able to speak with our presenters in a Zoom-style format.
Suppliers are encouraged to express interest via the ICN Gateway – view the Works Packages here [link to Gateway page]
The South Geelong to Waurn Ponds Duplication will enable more frequent and reliable services for passengers on Victoria’s busiest regional rail line, with upgrades to include:
- construction of new elevated rail bridges to remove level crossings at Fyans Street and Surf Coast Highway
- second platforms, duplicated track, and rebuilt station buildings at South Geelong and Marshall
- 200 additional parking spaces at Marshall Station
- 5 km of new pedestrian and cyclist paths, around 8 km of track duplication and signalling upgrades between South Geelong and Waurn Ponds.
This is a free event – please register for access and event updates here
For questions about registration, please email email@example.com