ICN WELCOMES YOU TO LANDFORCES 2021
ICN AT A GLANCE
Industry Capability Network (ICN) is a network of experienced industry procurement and supply chain specialists who connect Australian and New Zealand businesses to projects large and small.
We are an independent organisation funded by our members and subscribers, including Australian and New Zealand federal, state and territory governments.
Since we started more than 30 years ago, ICN has been helping find the suppliers and service providers who are best equipped to meet the requirements of thousands of projects across Australia and New Zealand.
Every day we work with local suppliers and project managers to help save valuable time and money in the procurement process. We also help to secure billions of dollars in contracts and jobs that may have otherwise gone overseas.
Since inception, we’ve helped local businesses find over $30 billion worth of contracts to keep them working and growing.
VALUE OF WINS
New projects listed
New Work Packages Listed
value of new projects on offer
ICN is a leader in finding the best suppliers with the right capabilities and connecting suppliers with projects.
ICN Gateway is the primary location for major projects across Australia.
Project owners use ICN Gateway to communicate promote their projects, whilst at the same time implement second and third tier supply opportunities.
- Maximise the exposure of your project – with automatic notifications sent to all registered companies once a new package is listed.
- Promote procurement and contracting opportunities – through a tailored project site that allows local suppliers and sub-contractors to register their interest.
- Clearly define the scope of your project – by separating work packages into categories and attaching a scope of works so suppliers and contractors can easily assess their suitability in the package.
- Find the best fit suppliers for your project.
- Handle enquires on your behalf, providing a first point of contact for all supplier enquires, freeing you your team to focus on your core activities.
- Include bespoke questions in a variety of formats, to make it easy to shortlist suitable suppliers.
- Manage the supplier registration process by viewing expressions of interest in particular packages in real time.
Contact your local ICN Consultant today.
Suppliers can create and edit their own company profile, promote their capabilities, set up email notification preferences and submit expressions of interest. You can create a profile for free* or choose from one of our subscription packages to suit your needs. And with over 12,000 supplier searches each month, a profile on ICN Gateway is a great way to showcase your company to new customers.
*If you choose the free option, your business will not appear in search results on ICN Gateway.
Stand out from the crowd with our newly improved capability statements
A capability statement is one way to help you share general and specific information about your business, all in one place.
Our newly improved capability statement template will help you start your journey to success when you upgrade your subscription to our Be Compelling or Premium plans.
Creating a professionally designed capability statement on ICN Gateway is easy! Through our quick, autogenerated process, the information already on your profile is used to produce a professionally designed statement.
Watch our video to see Colin and Jennifer from Norship discussing how ICN is part of their digital approach and how the improved statements help their business.
Visit ICN Gateway for more information or give us a call on 1300 961 139.